[VOIPSEC] Asterisk security

Michael Billerbeck Michael.Billerbeck at gmx.de
Wed Dec 27 22:24:24 GMT 2006

oops, sorry. The topic was too general.
I don't mean securing the underlying os and I don't mean dialplan
security.
I mean what voip security mechanisms can be used in asterisk for
secure  signaling (e.g. sip over tcp using ssl/tls/mtls, sip using
s/mime, or h.235 for h.323) and what security mechanisms can be used
in asterisk for securing the media stream (e.g. srtp)?
I only mentioned what I have found that is used for srtp and other
that might be used to secure e.g. sip.

Michael

--- Olle E Johansson wrote ---