[VOIPSEC] H.235, substandard of H.323

Robert R. Gilman rrg at avaya.com
Mon Dec 11 23:37:07 GMT 2006

Michael-
As I recall, the change was made in H.235 version 4 which was the first
version called H.235.0.  It contains Appendices (non-normative) which
detail which Annexes (normative) were mapped to which H.235.x documents.
Grab a copy from www.packetizer.com.
-Bob
Bob Gilman       rrg at avaya.com      +1 303 538 3868