[VOIPSEC] FYI - Blue Box podcast #46 available- Google click-to-call, VOIPSA Best Practices, Skype security, VoIP security news, etc.

dan_york at Mitel.com dan_york at Mitel.com
Tue Dec 5 20:57:18 GMT 2006

VOIPSEC readers,

FYI, Blue Box podcast #46 is now available for download:

  http://www.blueboxpodcast.com/2006/12/blue_box_46_goo.html

In it, Jonathan and I talk about Google's new click-to-call, spend some
time talking about the Best Practices project, cover your usual VoIP
security news, Skype security, Bluetooth, and listener comments as well.

Show notes with links to all the articles are available on the website.

Enjoy,
Dan

P.S. Given that I edited this tonight in my hotel room in Wales primarily
as a way to stay awake after being deliriously tired from an overnight
flight that was incredibly bumpy, I make no guarantees on production
quality... so if there are audio artifacts or transition edits that don't
entirely work, there's a good explanation... :-)

--
Dan York, CISSP
Dir of IP Technology, Office of the CTO