[VOIPSEC] FYI - informal Blue Box/VOIPSEC social dinner in London, UK, this Thursday, Dec 7...

dan_york at Mitel.com dan_york at Mitel.com
Mon Dec 4 13:31:31 GMT 2006

VOIPSEC readers,

Given that I'm going to be in the UK this week, Martyn Davies and I
decided to organize a little dinner for Blue Box podcast listeners,
VOIPSEC readers or really anyone else who wants to hang out with some
people who are interested in VoIP security.

So if you are in or near London on Thursday and want to join us, info is
up at:

  http://www.blueboxpodcast.com/2006/12/blue_box_dinner.html

And if you can email either/both Martyn or I to RSVP, that would be great
(please put "London Blue Box dinner" or something like that in the subject
line).

Regards,
Dan

--