[VOIPSEC] VOIP and IDS thread

David Endler david.endler at voipsa.org
Wed Jul 13 20:04:54 BST 2005

The "VOIP and IDS" thread was about to receive a sales pitch flurry as there are no less than 10 pending VOIPSEC submissions from security vendors plugging their wares.  Rather than leverage this list as a vendor showcase, VOIPSA will instead plan on offering a section on our new-and-improved website for Vendor Security Resources: Tools/Products/Services.  Our overhauled website and project content should be online by early September.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

Your friendly VOIPSEC moderator,

-dave

David Endler
Chairman VOIPSA