[VOIPSEC] Phone fraud doubles

Zubair Rafique m_zubair_rafique at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 10:24:35 CST 2013

I am more interested in analyzing cyber criminals (involved in phone fraud)  activities through active approach. Blacklisting IPs or extracting features (like in pindr0p etc) are useful to detect frauds but are passive approaches.  I wonder if someone has any thoughts on it? How to probe phone fraudsters before even they start doing malicious stuff?

M Zubair Rafique