[VOIPSEC] CanSecWest 2012 Mar 7-9; 2nd call for papers, closes next week, Monday. Dec 5 2011

Dragos Ruiu dr at kyx.net
Tue Nov 29 18:04:38 PST 2011

So after a dozen years or so organizing conferences, you
get the urge to pull levers and try experimenting with
things. So this year I sent out the CanSecWest CFP
only over Twitter, and G+ publicly. Just curious as to the
adoption and information dispersion rate, and some
estimate of the attention these newer channels are getting.

So after this experiment I hear about people having
submissions and missing  the CFP. So for my control set,
here is the normal announce message to different e-mail
lists. We'll do a Second CanSecWest CFP, but a brief one.
Send us your proposal by the end of Monday next week,
December 5, 2011.

The questions and information needed is the same as
usual (see website), also for my curiosity could you
include:

12. Where did you hear about the CFP from?

cheers,
--dr

--
World Emerging Security Technology