[VOIPSEC] Snom 870 Cryptophone Edition

Jamie A. Stapleton jstapleton at computer-business.com
Fri Feb 25 15:13:42 PST 2011

This is what I heard back from the Director North American Channel Sales for snom:

"As for the Cryptophone this phone is not available in the US yet.  Stay tuned for now.  I guess when it is available we will only be able to sell to commercial customers and won't be able to sell it to the government from what I'm hearing.: