[VOIPSEC] Snom 870 Cryptophone Edition

Shawn Merdinger shawnmer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 11:36:05 PST 2011

FYI,

I've been doing some follow-up on the Snom 870 CryptoPhone
availability and AFAIK there's nobody in the US carrying it (checked
with the usual suspects like VoIPSupply.com and TelcoDepot.com, etc.).

Would be interesting if folks have seen this Snom 870 CryptoPhone
available for purchase outside of the US.  Anyone?

Cheers,
--scm