[VOIPSEC] Mapping Toll Fraudsters

J. Oquendo sil at infiltrated.net
Wed Feb 16 05:21:19 PST 2011

Hello everyone. After accumulating attackers for the year, I parsed out
the attackers for the month of January, to geoip them and place them
into Google Earth. For those interested in seeing the geographic
locations of attackers and who are using Google Earth, the KML file is
available at http://www.infiltrated.net/voipabuse.kml Save the file,
load it into Google Earth voila. I tried loading it into Google Maps but
for some reason, Google Maps kept butchering the data. I think it may
have to do with the volume of addresses I was trying to load unsure.  Be
advised that the data is for the month of January only and some
addresses were not able to be parsed (failed lookups, whois DBs not
connecting, etc)

--

J. Oquendo

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to
ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things
differently." - Warren Buffett

227C 5D35 7DCB 0893 95AA  4771 1DCE 1FD1 5CCD 6B5E
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5CCD6B5E