[VOIPSEC] VoIP Abuse Project

Hannes Tschofenig hannes.tschofenig at gmx.net
Sun Sep 26 09:22:08 PDT 2010

Hi Michael,

I took at brief look at http://www.infiltrated.net/voipabuse/ and this is indeed interesting.
I was wondering what someone has to do to get removed again from the blacklist.

I am sure it is hard to say how many people use the blacklist mechanism within their VoIP systems but any ideas about the number of downloads of
http://www.infiltrated.net/voipabuse/addresses.txt
and
http://www.infiltrated.net/voipabuse/netblocks.txt

Are there statistics available of how long these entries stay on the blacklist? The links above do not contain meta data (for example, a timestamp of when the entry was created).

What is the procedure for getting an entry added to the blacklist?

Ciao
Hannes