[VOIPSEC] SIP Security

Saverio Niccolini Saverio.Niccolini at nw.neclab.eu
Wed Jun 3 07:36:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

I was wondering if you had a chance to have a look at this:
http://www.sipsecurity.org/

It is the supplemental webpage to the SIP Security book that
recently came out. I had a chance to have a look at the book
and I find it quite nice as I think it is a good reference for
both administrators and people willing to start understanding
the topic and possible actions that can be taken in order to
secure SIP networks without the need to dig into thousands of
documents spread on the web. In addition it highlights open
areas where the solutions are not mature enough being a good
starting point for researchers willing to start his carrier
along these topics.

And I think is good that people that really touched the issues
they write about (it is thanks to Dorgham and Jiri that we had
SER and all its derivations today and they have seen quite a bit
of the issues they speak about when working in iptel.org) take
the time to write book to teach people.

Anyone else already had a chance to see the book and can share
his view?

Cheers,
Saverio