[VOIPSEC] Secure VoIP System Envisioned

nnp version5 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 11:31:16 CST 2009

Erm....lol?

I'm not sure where to start...the 90s slide graphics, the complete
lack of any meaningul content, the 'OMG ITS HER MYSPACE PAGE' slide. I
should have guessed from the "new patented cyber-secure, rich media
VoIP system" line.

Could you please send on the patent reference number to the list so we
can find out what exactly that piece of corporate excretement was in
support of?

Cheers,
nnp

--