[VOIPSEC] FYI - you can join a call-in podcast about voice biometrics/authentication on Thursday, July 10, at 11am Eastern

Dan York dyork at voxeo.com
Wed Jul 9 22:31:35 EDT 2008

VOIPSEC readers,

FYI, tomorrow (Thursday, July 10) I'm guest-hosting on Alec Saunders'
"Squawk Box" podcast that is recorded at 11am US Eastern time and I'll
be interviewing the folks at VoiceVerified.com about voice biometrics
and what's new in that field.    If you'd like to join into the call
and listen or ask questions, information can be found here:

http://voipsa.org/blog/2008/07/10/want-to-learn-about-voice-biometrics-voiceverified-to-be-interviewed-tomorrow-july-10-2008/

If that URL breaks in your mail client, you can try this:   http://bit.ly/1KGcjY

If you can't make it but are interested in listening to the show, it
will be available tomorrow evening from Alec's blog at http://www.saunderslog.com/

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Build voice applications based on open standards.
Find out how at http://www.voxeo.com/free