[VOIPSEC] Is there a live Linux distribution with a collection of VoIP sniffing and attacking tools for doing some assessment?

Michael Billerbeck michael.billerbeck at gmx.de
Thu Aug 16 02:27:28 PDT 2007

Hi,

Hum... if I looked up right there doesn't seem to be many of those VoIP
security tools on the release (2.0):

SIPp, SIPsak, SIPcrack, but not RTPbreak, VoIPong, vomit, oreka, iwar,
IAXflooder, PROTOS SIP Fuzzer (there is a tool called protos but that seems
to be another one)

There seems to be nessus files, but no cain & abel and no wireshark

Regards,
Michael