[VOIPSEC] FYI - Shawn Merdinger on SIP WiFi handset vulnerabilities - podcast and also VON Magazine article

dan_york at Mitel.com dan_york at Mitel.com
Wed Jan 25 12:48:00 PST 2006

VOIPSEC folks,

As most of you know, (fellow list member) Shawn Merdinger released several
vulnerabilities related to SIP WiFi handsets on January 16th.  Jonathan
Zar and I had about a 30-minute conversation with Shawn last week that is
now available for download:

  http://www.blueboxpodcast.com/2006/01/blue_box_podcas_2.html

It was an enjoyable conversation and I hope you all find it as interesting
as it was fun for us to do.

Separately, Doug Mahoney at VON Magazine wrote up an article on Shawn
online at:

   http://www.vonmag.com/webexclusives/2006/01/24_Poking_at_Wi-Fi.asp

Enjoy,
Dan