[VOIPSEC] FYI - Blue Box podcast #12 online - interview with VoIPShield systems, WiFi vulnerabilities, more

dan_york at Mitel.com dan_york at Mitel.com
Wed Jan 18 06:44:45 PST 2006

FYI, Jonathan and I recorded our latest podcast last night and,
remarkably, I was able to get it posted almost on the same day (12:01am):

  http://www.blueboxpodcast.com/2006/01/synopsis_voip_s.html

(Not the URL I would have chosen, but TypePad doesn't give me any choice
in the matter.)  The MP3 file is available there for download.

This one is a packed show running about 55 minutes and including:

  - Discussion of a number of recent VoIP security vulnerabilities,
including the six new WiFi SIP handset vulnerabilities posted by Shawn
Merdinger on Monday
  - Interview with Bogdan Materna, CTO and co-founder of VoIPShield
Systems
  - Commentary on a number of different news items and comments from
listeners
  - Book review by Martyn Davies on an IMS-related book  (Martyn has also
contributed to this mailing list)

Links to the items discussed are in the show notes at the URL above and
feedback is, as always, welcome.

Regards,
Dan

--