[VOIPSEC] FYI - Blue Box: The VoIP Security Podcast #11 out with interview of Steve Mank of Qovia

dan_york at Mitel.com dan_york at Mitel.com
Fri Jan 13 10:10:22 PST 2006

FYI, Jonathan and my latest podcast is out at:

  http://www.blueboxpodcast.com/2006/01/blue_box_podcas_1.html

Beyond our typical VoIP security news and comments, this episode also
includes an 18-minute interview with Steve Mank, COO of Qovia
(http://www.qovia.com/ ), about the VoIP management and VoIP security
products coming out of his company.

Also, if anyone will be out at O'Reilly's "Emerging Telephony" conference
(http://conferences.oreilly.com/etel/ ) in San Francisco from January
24-26 and would like to either: a) be interviewed about their VoIP
security products or services; or b) just say hello... please do drop a
note directly back in reply.

Enjoy,
Dan

--