[VOIPSEC] Fwd: Cisco Specific VoIP Monitoring

Weidong Shao weidongshao at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 09:37:35 PDT 2006

Although  cisco is known to be weak in providing useful NMS  tools for their
products, it does offer a few tools. I have never used them but you can
check them out,

 1. Cisco CallManager has some real-time monitoring tools bundled. Check out
CCM RTMT user guide.
 2. IOS has some show commands and commands for voice statistics.
 3. CiscoWorks has voice health monitor, and QoS policy manager.

Just Google the above products with site:cisco.com

Weidong

On 4/20/06, Chris Serafin <chris at chrisserafin.com> wrote:

> One of my clients would like detailed monitoring and reporting on their
> Cisco IPT/VoIP network.  I need a very detailed report, not just routers
> are
> up/down..more like MGCP/h323 reporting and monitoring registered devices
> in
> Cisco Call Manager.
>

> Anyone out there recommend any good programs?
>

> I was looking at Qovia, but they want about $100,000 for their solution
>

> I'm willing to pay for good software but I would also like to pursue
> open-source if possible.
>

> Chris Serafin
>
> IT Security / Cisco VoIP Engineer
>
> chris at chrisserafin.com