[VOIPSEC] QoS vs VoIP security

Sergey Vointsev vointsev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:19:25 PDT 2006

> In this moment i'm working in my PhD Thesis "QoS vs VoIP security"
> Any person have any type of information in relation to the afectations of
> the Security (VPN, IPSec, IDS, Firewalls, SRTP, IPv6) in the diferents
> parameter of the QoS (jitter, delay, MOS, etc)

Have a look to Ethereal - open source traffic analysis tool.It can
capture all traffic and give a lot of different information about each
packet. The most interesting for you - it can analyse
not only packets, but also entire RTP streams and give interesting
statistics about packet loss, jitter, delay etc. All this data can be
displayed as detailed graphical charts.

--
Also available for instant messaging via Google Talk.
Need invite to Gmail? I have one for you! Just ask.