[VOIPSEC] QoS vs VoIP security

Alexandre Passito alexandre.passito at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 08:13:44 PDT 2006

Hi,

We did several analysis in our papers. You can find they here:
www.dcc.ufam.edu.br/~passito/pubs.html.
To measure the MOS we have an opensource tool (medqos) that works with
Linphone. Here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/medqos

Any problem you can contact me,

Best regards,

Passito

2006/4/19, Ing. Pavel González <pavel at get.get.tur.cu>:

> Hello everybody
>
> In this moment i'm working in my PhD Thesis "QoS vs VoIP security"
>
> Any person have any type of information in relation to the afectations of
> the Security (VPN, IPSec, IDS, Firewalls, SRTP, IPv6) in the diferents
> parameter of the QoS (jitter, delay, MOS, etc)
>
> I need some tool to measure this parameters (jitter, delay, MOS, etc)
>
> Please help me how u can because in my country don't have more information
> about this point.
>
> best regards, pavel

Alexandre Passito - Estudante de Mestrado
Universidade Federal do Amazonas (UFAM)
Departamento de Ciência da Computação (DCC)
--
Alexandre Passito - M.Sc. Student
Federal University of Amazonas (UFAM)
E-mail: passito at dcc.ufam.edu.br