[VOIPSEC] Taxonomy/Framework Status Update

Kolenko, Marc Marc.Kolenko at gd-ais.com
Mon Apr 17 07:54:21 PDT 2006

Just a quick question:  what is the current state of the Security
Framework and Taxonomy?  Are we working through another iteration of
updates?

Thanks in advance for the status update
Best

____________________________________

Marc M. Kolenko, CISSP, NCTS
Information Assurance Advanced Technology
General Dynamics
Advanced Information Systems
Office:  703.383.3602     Cell:  703.298.4521

GDAIS Private Information

If you are not the addressee or authorized by the addressee to receive
this e-mail, you may not disclose, copy, distribute or use this e-mail.
immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at (703) 807-5672 and
destroy this message and any copies. Thank you

Today's Topics:

   1. VOIPSEC posting (David Endler)

Message: 1