[VOIPSEC] Mobile Voice Security Survey

Rodolfo G. Rosini rodolfo at well.com
Fri Apr 7 06:55:48 PDT 2006

Dear all,

I am conducting a survey on mobile voice/VoIP encryption and I'd like
to have your input. It's a short questionnaire and I will publish the
results on the list.
It's not only focused on tech issues, but because you guys are the
majority of early adopters your opinion matters a lot to me.
Since this might be an issue with some readers, the survey is hosted
on surveymonkey, we don't ask for personal information, all the
questions are optional and we don't have the http logs.

The survey is located:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=468891955733

I am planning to close the survey on the 12th, unless we have an
overwhelming response that crashes the server.

I am more than happy to answer any question or concern you might have,
as well as feedback on how to improve the survey. Please use my work email
rodolfo at cellfiresecurity.com

Thanks for your time and all the best,
-Rodolfo