[VOIPSEC] softphones and VPNs

Lisciotto, Carmelo Carmelo.Lisciotto at pega.com
Tue Apr 4 19:26:12 PDT 2006

The AS5520 SSL vpn works much better than standard vpn clients.

Carmelo A. Lisciotto
Senior Director, Infrastructure Services
Pegasystems Inc.
101 Main Street
Cambridge, MA  02142-1590
617-374-9600 x6306   708-932-0828 [mobile]

    carmelo.lisciotto at pega.com <mailto:carmelo.lisciotto at pega.com>
"per nostram calliditatem superamus"