[VOIPSEC] IPSec and VoIP Security

Alexandre Passito alexandre.passito at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 13:50:00 PDT 2006

Hi ALL,

I'd like to start a discussion about using IPSec for end-to-end security in
VoIP Systems. I have read some papers about the subject and it seens that
IPSec is not completely suitable for this kind of task due to two reasons:
damage to some QoS metrics and the problem with management (key sharing,
user permissions and etc). I'd like to hear some ideas about it, future
trends and if there are well deployed solutions being tested.

Best regards,

Passito

Alexandre Passito - Estudante de Mestrado
Universidade Federal do Amazonas (UFAM)
Departamento de Ciência da Computação (DCC)
--
Alexandre Passito - M.Sc. Student
Federal University of Amazonas (UFAM)
E-mail: passito at dcc.ufam.edu.br