[VOIPSEC] Cisco 7920 wireless IP Phones

Robert Thompson Jr. rthompson at columbiabank.com
Tue May 24 19:53:25 BST 2005

If you go to the link provided below there will be some information on
that phone.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/phones/ps379/prod_bulletin0900aec
d800f51bd.html

Here is an exerpt from the link provided above that I think that you
will find answers your question:

"The Cisco Wireless IP Phone 7920 is XML capable and will deliver XML
services, and WPA security enhancements in a future software release."

Hope that this helps.

Rob.