[VOIPSEC] VOIP for free??

Richard De Soto rdesoto at extremenetworks.com
Thu Apr 14 10:50:24 CDT 2005

This is not a sales plug but additional info. Extreme Networks has launched
LLDP support in our latest software release, which is a new standard for
network discovery (what is on what device, model number, IP address, etc).
The TIA is working on LLDP-MED which deals with endpoint discovery. Part of
the MED proposal includes providing for E911 on VoIP.
-richard

Richard De Soto
Director, IP Telephony Strategic Initiatives
Extreme Networks
Direct Phone: 408-579-3191
Cell: 831-818-7672
email: rdesoto at extremenetworks.com